(Priced in USD)
The Dental Hoofjack® – Articulated, is designed to be a portable, lightweight headstand used to support the horse’s head during dental and facial procedures. When not used as a headstand, the Hoofjack® base can be used for hoof care procedures provided an additional standard cradle and straight post are ordered.
The Dental Hoofjack® – Articulated, consists of a standard or medium base, articulated dental cradle, 2′ post, and 2′ coupler. The medium base may be substituted for the standard base however we recommend using a standard base as it provides greater stability against the leverages of the longer post/coupler attachment. Other post/coupler sizes are also available upon request.
- The cradle articulates 0 degrees, 11 degrees, and 22 degrees.
- The stand adjusts from 3’2″ to 5’6″ when used with the standard base. When used with a medium base the stand adjustments are 2’11” to 5’3″.
- The base is made of linear polyethylene.
- Two strong 90 lb. pull magnets are included to hold your rasp, nippers, hoof knife etc., close at hand.
- The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
- Supports the horse’s head during dental and other facial procedures
- The Dental Hoofjack-Articulated, provides a stable support for the horse’s head to rest on, allowing the horse to feel comfortable, secure and relaxed.
- For those that already own a Hoofjack®, the Dental/Headstand Articulated Attachment is available and consists of an articulated dental cradle, 2′ coupler, and 2′ post.
- Disassembles for easy transport.
- Other post/coupler size options available upon request