DescriptionThe HDE watercooling system is the most advanced watercooling system available on the market. With the major concerns of today’s practitioners being the cooling of the teeth and dust control, the HDE watercooling system addresses these two top concerns with an easy to use and efficient system that provides a very fine mist at the end of the shaft. The unique HDE vest has a water bladder built right into it and has a convenient control switch right on the power control pack and features all of the amazing features found on the regular Evolution motor. Additional shafts and burrs may also be purchased separately.
Evolution – Watercooled Set 3 Includes:
- EVOLUTION Motor with rechargeable battery and vest (complete unit with pump)
- Quickflex reinforced drive shaft with spring 1,20 m – Watercooled
- Flexxidisc curved twist shaft – long – Watercooled
- Polyfloat straight twist (without burr) – Watercooled
- Polyfloat Applecore burr – diameter 14
- Special hand piece for 06 profiling
- Stainless steel brush with holder
- Instrument case – Trolley
The HDE Polyfloat shaft offers quick and easy burr changes. Simply inset the key wrench onto the specially designed right angle and unscrew the burr and replace with the desired burr of choice.